Friday 17 October 2014

Monalisa- My marriage not anybody’s business

 
   






 
 




Monalisa Chinda
A few weeks ago, it was rumoured that Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, had started making moves to reunite with her former husband, Dejo Richards. The story was that, following pressures from her friends, relations and close associates, she had decided to end her relationship with a wealthy socialite and reconcile with her ex.
But the actress has denied ever making such moves, in an interview with Punch correspondent. Annoyed by the intensity of the false rumours about her that are currently making the rounds, she says, “I heard the rumour and couldn’t help but laugh, as usual. Around here, we just write anything whenever truly confirmed stories are not readily available. Whatever I do with my private life is my business. But people are free to speculate as it is part of the business.”
 
   

No comments: