Sunday 25 January 2015

This Love Story Is Complicated! Not Even The 32 Years Age Difference Could Separate Them

Lol.. white peeps though. This relationship is complicated, but they claim it's okay because it's true love. Ebony, met Peter when she was still dating the father of her two boys, John who happens to be Peter’s wife’s son. Before they could say jack, Ebony and Peter started sleeping together because they couldn't take their eyes off each other. 
They separated for a while and Ebony went to jail, while Peter divorced his wife Judy in the process. Soon as she got out of jail, they headed to the registry and tied the knot. 
Peter's ex-wife, Judy, the grandmother of Ebony's two boys later got to know what they did, but finally forgave them and said they were meant to be together. Lol. Peter is 65 while Ebony is 33. Read their story after the cut.


It was lust at first sight when Ebony and Peter Florian clapped eyes on each other – and not even the 32-year age gap could put out the fire.
Ebony was 16 in 1997 when she met and instantly fancied the man who is now her husband – but who was dating her boyfriend’s mum at the time.
She recalled: “He was bent over a car bonnet.
“He had these blue jeans on and I thought, ‘What a nice bum!’ It didn’t matter that he was older . I just saw a man that I liked.”
Peter, now 65, was 48 at the time and admits he feared being taken for a baby-snatcher.
He remembered: “I thought, ‘She’s only 16 but what a way this girl has.’ I didn’t want to be seen as a child molester.
“But when I looked in her eyes… I had never had that feeling before . Now I just love our life together.”
A big age difference is not the only ­unconventional aspect of the couple’s relationship though – and their family lunches are a ­complicated business.
When Peter looks around the table, he sees Ebony, her two ­teenage sons and the boys’ grandmother Judy – who just happens to be his former wife.
He was dating Judy when he met Ebony – and she was in a relationship with Judy’s son John, the ­father of Ebony’s two boys Connor, 16, and Dominic, 15.
That did not stop Peter and Ebony beginning an affair two years later when she was 18 – and while they were both attached.
He had been confused about the age gap and battled his feelings.
“Everything went through my head,” he told the Sunday People .
“What do I do? Every time I was close to her I felt younger than I was. I had ­butterflies in my stomach.”
Meanwhile, Ebony had her two babies with John. But all the time her thoughts were with Peter. She admitted: “I remember thinking, ‘I wish I was with you.’”
Welder Peter, nicknamed Flit, had a second job delivering ­catalogues and Ebony would often ride with him.
One day as they drove together alone, he could not resist putting his hand on her leg.
The pair had sex for the first time in a layby. Ebony said: “I stayed with John but the whole time I had an affair with Flit, I always wished he was coming home with me and was my ­husband. I was madly in love and didn’t feel guilty. Flit was what I wanted but couldn’t have.
“Their relationship was on the rocks and not ­because of anything that we were doing.”
In 2000 a suspicious Judy ­challenged Peter to marry her – and he did.
He recalled: “She had an inkling something was going on. She said she wanted to get married. I knew that if I stayed with Judy, I would be close to Ebby. I don’t feel bad about that.”
But in fact the marriage drove Peter and Ebony apart – and it was to be another 12 years ­before he finally married the woman he truly loved.
Ebony said: “It broke my heart, him marrying her.
“But I didn’t express my ­feelings. If I had come forward and told him, we could have been ­together. It was textbook bad communication.”
Peter agreed He said: “During the years we were apart I thought about her all the time. I kept thinking about how much younger she was and that I needed to let her live her life.
“I didn’t know she had the same feelings for me.”
Ebony split from John in 2004 and her life then spiralled out of control. A bad relationship plus drinking ended in her being jailed for two years and four months in 2010 for a stabbing .
Judy took custody of the two boys. Then while Ebony was in prison, Judy and Peter split up and divorced. He was shocked by Ebony’s conviction for GBH but visited her twice in jail and wrote regularly.
She said: “I wrote explaining that I wanted him to be my husband and that I had loved him since I was 16. We built the relationship from there.”
Ebony, then 31, was released from prison in June 2012 and Peter was ­waiting at the gates to take her to a flat he had rented for them.
A month later the pair eloped to Gretna Green, with Peter’s sister and her partner agreeing to be the witnesses to their marriage. Ebony recalled: “It felt right. All the way there I was a bag of nerves knowing I was finally going to marry the man I loved.

“I wore a lacy white dress and shawl. We kept it minimal as I didn’t want a big fuss. It wasn’t about having loads of people there and showing off. I cried the whole time, I was so happy.
“After the wedding we went to the Lake District and had a quiet drink in a lovely pub.”
But by the time the newlyweds got home, Judy had discovered what they had done. “It was all kicking off but we just ignored it,” Ebony said.
A month later, after the dust had settled, Judy called on them and the two women sat down to talk things through.
Ebony said: “She said she was happy for us because we were always meant to be together.

No comments: