Wednesday 18 March 2015

Nyesome Wike Tears Governor Rotimi Amaechi Apart On The Osasu Show


The Rivers State governorship candidate under PDP Wike said "Governor Amaechi is the most corrupt Governor Rivers State has ever seen. I should know, I was a minister under his government" "Amaechi wanted me to be a spy to Mr. President, when I told him I can't do that our friendship soured. I did not betray Amaechi."
"I was appointed by Mr president as Minister, of course the governor made some recommendations but he did that because he wanted me out of the state to curtail my influence in the state"
                        

"For me it is key that children who never had access to basic education, will have all the basic amenities under me as Governor" "So many people in the rural areas are suffering! Govenor Amaechi fixes the schools in the cites that you can see but abandons those in the rural areas that you can't see."
                          

"When I go to any community I try to identify the problems in that community"


No comments: