Monday 11 May 2015

''I am Not A Graduate But I Acquire A Customize Car Through Music'' - Mr Jector


Late last month April 215, i told you people about the personality profile that i will be featuring on my blog; this is one of it. Today, we have a musician who just hit the music industry. Read his success story below:

  • Can you tell us about yourself?
I am Innocent Igwe AKA Mr. Jector, from Igwe Uneke family in Amabia Ugwuenu in Onicha LGA of Ebonyi State.
  •  Your name is Innocent Igwe, what motivate you t answer Jector?
Jector was given o me by my friends because of the way i behave and i fell in love with the name
  • Are you a graduate ?
Well am not a graduate but i have not actually quit my education; because i believe i can't get the best i want for myself without education
  • Apart from music; are you into any other business?
Not yet
  • As an upcoming musician what was your challenges and how did you overcome such challenges?
I had a lot of challenges which i can't tell them; it start from my life, i came from a very poor family and things was difficult for me as a first son of my family. In music industry we have challenges in promotions, marketers and record labels.
  • How many years have you been in music?
Nine Years
  • Tell us how you acquire your customize Range Rover?
It was a deal i had with the recording label, when i finish the job with them, the range rover will become mine
  • What motivate you to go into music?
What motivate me to go into music is because i love music, i have passion for music and i also love making people happy
  • Tell us about your relationship?
I don't have any woman now because it may affect my career if i do

  •  What is your advice to the upcoming musician out there?
My advice to them is that they should not give up because a person that is going to his house never get tired; so it is not over until it is over.

No comments: