Monday, 22 June 2015

Newspaper Review Monday June 22, 2015

Friends it is time to bring you newspaper review! It's Monday, what is your plan for this week, have you made any plan, and if you have, work towards its actualization but if you have not try and plan for yourself and your career this week. think about it! Jonathan’s last-minute appointments tear civil service apart,  Finally, Buhari relocates to Aso Rock, The ugly reasons I said bye to PDP — Senator Nwaogu,  Atiku denies betraying Buhari’s political interests.


                                                                        Punch
  • Senate: Saraki, Lawan groups’ rift deepens
  • Jonathan’s last-minute appointments tear civil service apart
  • Ambode declares second Lekki-Epe Expressway toll-free
  • I remain loyal to Buhari, says Atiku
  • My probe by Wike a witch-hunt, says Amaechi
  • Finally, Buhari relocates to Aso Rock
  •  Ekiti PDP accuses Fayemi of diverting N4bn
                                           Vanguard
  • The ugly reasons I said bye to PDP — Senator Nwaogu
  • Probe of my administration, fraudulent witch hunt —Amaechi
  • Naira depreciates against major currencies
  • Era of unpaid salaries’ll end soon – Mimiko 
  • Innoson slams N30 billion suit on GTBank
  • Atiku denies betraying Buhari’s political interests
                                       Leadership
  • ‘There’s Need For Nigerians To Support Buhari’
  • Investigation: States Got N216bn For Basic Education
  •  GE Holds 2nd Quarter Meeting, Decries Non-payment Of Salaries 
                                                                Thisday
  • Why Fixing Refineries Can Save Buhari’s Economic Plan
  •  Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked to Go on Leave Before the Elections
  • Three Weeks After, Buhari Moves into Villa
  •  N’Assembly Leadership Crisis: APC Govs, NWC to Meet Today
  • PDP Govs Reject Claims of Electoral Fraud in Rivers, A’Ibom Guber Elections
  • Amaechi: Wike’s Probe a Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt
  • Rights Group Drags FG, States to ILO over Unpaid Workers’ Salaries
  • Atiku Affirms Loyalty to Buhari
                                                              Daily Trust
  • Jonathan awarded 72 radio licenses in last minute allocation
  • Aregbesola on workers salary: I can’t pay because banks stopped giving me loans

No comments: