Tuesday 29 March 2016

Fayose Begins N5.7b Flyover In Ekiti

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Tuesday flagged off the construction of a N5.7b worth flyover in Ado Ekiti, promising to deliver the project within 24 months. At the event, Fayose, who
described the 1.2-kilometre flyover project as the first of its kind in the state said it was part of his plans to ease traffic in the state capital city. The flyover will begin at Fajuyi area and terminate at
Ojumose.“This was a project that has been in my heart since my first term. I nearly awarded it before that unfortunate incident happened. I saw it as a landmark achievement because you can’t get it in Ondo or Osun State. “I have promised that I won’t abandon any project for my successor. I shall complete every project that I awarded, because I don’t want to leave any burden behind.
Fayose warned the contractor against unnecessary delay, saying the project must be delivered within the stipulated time.

No comments: