Wednesday 13 April 2016

Woman Kidnaps Her Two Children To Get Money From Husband

A woman identified as Mrs Abigail Brown has been arrested for conspiring ith her driver to kidnap her two children in order to get ransom from her husband.Mrs brown initially denied the allegations
but later confessed saying it was frustration that led her to the crime because that was the way to get money from her husband after he abandoned her and their two children.She said, “I did it because of
frustration. My husband abandoned me and my children.“Since he left us and went away, I have been suffering with my children, and I know that he has money.“I only did it to make him bring money for me to take care of the children we had together.”According to Punch, the suspect kidnapped their two kid aged two and 10 respectively and hid them in her sister's place.She was said to be waiting for the ransm from the husband before she was apprehended by the police.Punch also gathered she demanded for N^m ransom to secure the release of the two children but she denied it saying she demanded for money but not that amount.ThankGod, the former driver to the woman’s husband, who accepted taking part in the act, said his former boss’ wife contacted him.
Source Punch News

No comments: