Friday 16 December 2016

I Am Jobless Because I Failed To Qualify Nigeria For Nations Cup 2017 Says Siasia

Samson Siasia has lamented that he is currently unemployed after he failed in a rescue mission to qualify Nigeria for next year’s AFCON. Siasia was appointed in caretaker capacity to lead the Super
Eagles in crucial AFCON qualifiers against Egypt in March after Sunday Oliseh had quit the previous month.Egypt forced a 1-1 draw in Kaduna before they won 1-0 in Alexandria to go on to qualify for the 2017 AFCON in Gabon.“I do not have job now because I did not qualify Nigeria to the AFCON,”  Siasia said.“It has shown that anytime I have taken a point midway, I do not do well.
“When I have started a job, I have always finished well.”Siasia was linked with a lucrative offer in Qatar after he led Nigeria to third place at the Rio Olympics in Brazil.

No comments: