Monday 6 February 2017

God Told Me I’ll Be President One Day, Says Fayose

Ekiti State governor and chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors’ forum, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that he will one day become the president of Nigeria .He said the
revelation about becoming a future Nigerian leader was made known to him by God.
The governor who did not specify when and how the prophesy will be fulfilled, said he believed the prophesy will manifest the same way and manner he emerged Ekiti state governor twice against all odds. Speaking  at an annual media get-together, held at the government house, Ado Ekiti at the weekend, the governor said, “It is according to God’s will that I will one day become the president of Nigeria.“Do not bother to ask me questions as to how this will materialise, I also do not know how it will happen but all I know is that I shall one day occupy the presidential villa, not as a visitor but as president. So many people in top positions will be displaced and removed from their positions for my rising. ''God has told me I will rise in the nation’s political arena thrice, It has happened two times, all wars waged against me never stand,” he said.
Leadership





 

No comments: