We all know that sometimes to succeed you sometimes have to try new things that might not exactly follow the norm. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, thus shares 4 unconventional tips to
employ in your marketing efforts.
Purple seeds once planted in the minds of your prospects make them think 3 things: Your product/service is word-class and will do what you say it will; your product/service is different from any other they have tried; and your product is ‘a prize to be won’ because not everyone can have it. Get your prospects to think any of these three thoughts and you are sure to drive them to action. Get them to think all three and well… you know the rest.
Read below the excerpt of a short note written on the business card of a marketing executive:
“You won’t find me on the internet…on social media…or anywhere else. And that’s on purpose. I don’t work with anybody new unless a client I respect vouches for them. You have now earned my complete trust and that's why I’m giving you full access to this card. If you need any marketing services – call my personal number any time (24/7) and I’ll make you a priority and instantly take out any ‘marketing fires’ you may have. Thank you.”
employ in your marketing efforts.
- DON’T KEEP UP WITH YOUR COMPETITION
- PLANT A PURPLE SEED
Purple seeds once planted in the minds of your prospects make them think 3 things: Your product/service is word-class and will do what you say it will; your product/service is different from any other they have tried; and your product is ‘a prize to be won’ because not everyone can have it. Get your prospects to think any of these three thoughts and you are sure to drive them to action. Get them to think all three and well… you know the rest.
- MAKE YOUR BUSINESS CARD UNIQUE
Read below the excerpt of a short note written on the business card of a marketing executive:
“You won’t find me on the internet…on social media…or anywhere else. And that’s on purpose. I don’t work with anybody new unless a client I respect vouches for them. You have now earned my complete trust and that's why I’m giving you full access to this card. If you need any marketing services – call my personal number any time (24/7) and I’ll make you a priority and instantly take out any ‘marketing fires’ you may have. Thank you.”
- TRY TO CONTROL THE ENTIRE PROCESS

No comments:
Post a Comment