Thursday 2 October 2014

Teen claims 'three-breasted woman' Jasmine Tridevil held him as caged sex slave and tortured him

Micheal Squier told the British newspaper The Sun that Tridevil forced him to sleep in a dog cage in her Florida home and even started to carve her name into his chest. She admits to the paper that she kept him as a slave, but denies cutting him.










Micheal Squier, 18, claims Jasmine Tridevil started to carve her name into his chest. She claims that he did the cutting himself.
Facebook; Luis Santana / Splash News Micheal Squier, 18, claims Jasmine Tridevil started to carve her name into his chest. She claims that he did the cutting himself.
The so-called three-breasted woman held an 18-year-old man as a caged sex slave and tortured him, he has claimed.

Micheal Squier told the British newspaper The Sun that Jasmine Tridevil forced him to sleep in a dog cage and even started to carve her name into his chest. She has a "torture" room in her Florida home, he said.
“She is completely psychotic," Squier told The Sun. "She turned me into a slave, beat me and humiliated me. I am physically scarred for life and live with the shame of what she did to me."
Squier told the newspaper that he went to Tridevil's home after the pair hit it off on Facebook. He said he spent a few nightmare weeks there before he was able to escape.





Jasmine Tridevil claims she had surgery to add a third breast.
Jasmine Tridevil/via Facebook Jasmine Tridevil claims she had surgery to add a third breast. Enlarge
Despite many critics, Tridevil stands by her claim. She's hoping for a reality show.
Alisha Hessler Despite many critics, Tridevil stands by her claim. She's hoping for a reality show. Enlarge
“On the night we met, she tied me up and flogged me against a post," Squier told the paper. "She then got me really drunk and said she wanted to cut me. I was completely wasted, and she started to cut her name into my chest. I was screaming, and she kept telling me to be quiet.
"I was close to passing out before she forced me back into the dog cage where she left me and refused to take me to hospital," he said.
Tridevil admitted to The Sun that she kept Squier as a slave, but denies cutting him or having sex with him.
"Yes, he stayed in my cage and I kept him as a slave," she told the paper. "He stayed at my house for over two weeks. I let him stay because he was homeless. He had to do what I told him, and he liked it. He cut himself. It wasn’t me.”
The 21-year-old Tridevil told a radio station, according to The Sun, that "I am into the dominatrix thing. I definitely never, ever had sex with him. He would clean my house. He would sleep in a cage."
Tridevil famously claimed that she added a third breast through surgery, but Squier says that's nonsense.




Jasmine Tridevil admits to keeping Micheal Squier in a cage, but says she did not have sex with him.
Jasmine Tridevil/via Facebook Jasmine Tridevil admits to keeping Micheal Squier in a cage, but says she did not have sex with him.
“I was not sure if it was fake at first but after a while it was just so obvious," he told the Sun. "She used some sort of glue to stick it between her two other breasts.”
In addition, an incident report filed at a Tampa, Fla., airport earlier this month showed she traveled with "a 3 breast prosthesis" in luggage that was stolen from her.
Still, Tridevil refuses to budge: She is hoping to land a reality show on MTV.
"My third t-t isn't going anywhere guys," she posted on Facebook early Tuesday. "Better get used to it!"

No comments: