Wednesday 22 October 2014

Suspect-'I Wanted To Raise Money For My Wedding'

 

 


Chike pauline, the man pictured above was caught by the NDLEA on Monday. VANGUARD reports that he was nabbed during a screening of passengers on Rwanda Air flight at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, with one kilogramme of substance suspected to be methamphetamine.

The Aba-based businessman was arrested on his way to Bujumbura, Burundi. On what pushed him into the drug trafficking business, he said he is a hardworking man, and that luck was just against him as he was
pushed into the business because he wanted to raise money for his wedding billed for December.

“I am a patent medicine dealer in Aba, Abia State. My arrest is very unfortunate because I am a hardworking person.“I was deceived into drug trafficking because I was desperate to perform my marriage ceremony by the end of the year.''“I was optimistic that I will not be arrested, but things did not go according to my expectation.“What must I do to set myself free from this predicament?” Chike asked with the hopes of being discharged before his proposed wedding.
during the outward screening of passengers on Rwanda Air flight at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Monday, with one kilogramme of substance suspected to be methamphetamine. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/went-drug-trafficking-wedding/#sthash.g3DW82fH.dpuf

No comments: