Wednesday 16 September 2015

A Blog Reader Need Your Help

Hello TOB readers, a blog reader need your help please Support her by giving her 500 likes. Please search for Miss VipNigeria comment and like on the photo of Queen Nimi Ngiagia on Facebook. Also on instagram use this link, @missvipnigeria share, comment and like. She needs 500 likes from you thanks. Read her post after the jump.
Hello everyone living in Port Harcourt, from Rivers, and all part of Nigeria and across the world. My name is Nimi Ngiangia and I am Miss Vip Rivers 2015. Please I need your love and support as I contest for the nationals as; Miss Vip Nigeria 2015. Remember the saying that states that; ''It takes a whole village to raise a child.'' For me to get to that height, I will need your help as I will be representing my state in the nationals. Please, kindly vote for me by liking the page and commenting on the photo. I love you all and God bless    

No comments: