Friday 22 April 2016

I Will Not Serve Under PDP Again Once My Tenure Expires- Metuh

The national publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Olisa Metuh, who is currently standing trial for alleged participation in the arms purchase scam during the administration of former
President Goodluck Jonathan, in a statement on Thursday said he will not be contesting for any position in the party’s upcoming national convention or any at that once his tenure expires in the
party.“I wish to state publicly that I have no ambitions to continue as a member of the National Working Committee after the expiration of my current tenure as the National Publicity Secretary, a decision that is enjoying the support of my family.”“I therefore with every sense of responsibility confirm to all members of our great party that I will not run for any position whatsoever in the forthcoming National Convention irrespective of which office may be zoned to the south east for that matter,” Metuh said in the statement he personally signed.

No comments: